Monday, February 25, 2008

Get news and information faster at www.cnn.com

Want to know more information about sports, politic or other without read the newspaper? Or get the latest news before the newspaper comes? Now you can do it. Just visit www.cnn.com and you can get the fresh news. Maybe many people like to read newspaper, especially the old people. But for me, I don’t like it, because for me, its inconvenient compared to getting my news on the net, don’t you think so? I can get up to the minute news so why would I want to buy yesterday news. On the net, I can get the news faster. Beside that, there are so many ads that you can find in newspaper, and it’s really disturb me. Well, that’s just my opinion, maybe for you it’s like not that and it’s not wrong, I regard it.

I don’t say that your way to get the news or information it’s wrong, everybody have each own way. But at here I just want to recommend you a site that for me, it’s really make me convenient, www.cnn.com provide so many information that you and I need to know. They offer news and information including sports, politics, health, business and lifestyles. You can get the latest news at here, and you can know the hot topics and many more that you can get at here. More, www.cnn.com had the simple designs, they put the latest news in front of the page so you can know it directly without to search it. They also provide other language like Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Turkish at their sites, you can change it if you want. Beside that, you also can watch the video of the news, so complete right?

No comments: